Quarry Bay Jobs Officer, Procurement Position at Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quarry Bay and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Officer, Procurement and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are currently looking for an Officer, Procurement who is good at negotiation, analytical skills and contract management. They should also be self-motivated, effective multi-tasker and a good team player.
As an Officer, Procurement, we will rely on you to:
- Source and obtain quotations for hotel operating supplies and equipment.
- Assist Procurement Manager in negotiation with potential group contract suppliers.
- Be responsible for contract compilation, cost analysis and report preparation.
- Support the team on general administrative work and group wide contracts.
- Monitor and track implementation progress of corporate procurement contracts at hotels.
- Arrange meetings with suppliers as required.
- Be responsible for data collection and data analysis.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 1-2 years’ working experience in procurement and related industries are preferred.
- Degree in Procurement / Supply Chain / Hotel / Business related studies is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially PowerPoint and Excel (e.g. Pivot Table) to handle huge database and data analysis.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Effective multi-tasker.
- Good team player.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Manage group wide contracts
- Contract compilation, cost analysis & reporting
- General administrative work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquartered in Hong Kong SAR, the Shangri-La Group has grown from a single hotel business to a diverse and integrated global portfolio comprising quality real estate and investment properties, wellness and lifestyle facilities. Today, the Group owns, operates
and manages 100+ hotels under our family of four brands: Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Kerry Hotels, JEN by Shangri-La, and Traders.
We are part ofthe Kuok Group, one of Asia's most dynamic multinational conglomerates and a leader in properties, logistics, agribusiness, maritime and hospitality.
From our strong base in Asia, we have expanded into key gateway cities and markets around the world. Our properties sit on some of the world’s most prestigious addresses and exotic destinations. Through the environments we have created, we enable people to
come together to live, work, play, eat, and rest well.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering