Officer, Operations, Clearing Risk Management (contract Up To Dec 31 2023) (r000605) Vacancies at Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Officer, Operations, Clearing Risk Management (contract up to Dec 31 2023) (R000605) with full time & contract working hours for our company office, Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd, for residents of and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Officer, Operations, Clearing Risk Management (contract up to Dec 31 2023) (R000605).
|Company||Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd|
|Position||Officer, Operations, Clearing Risk Management (contract Up To Dec 31 2023) (r000605)|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Support daily risk control operations in accordance with established rule, policies and procedures
- Prepare regular and ad hoc risk management statistical and analysis reports to management and regulators
- Support the rollout of new products, new policies and system enhancements
- Handle inquiries from participants and other internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake other ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors
- University degree holder, preferably in Risk Management / Finance / Economics / Business Administration or related subjects
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in well-established financial institutions
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated, attention to details and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), proficiency in Macros and VBA an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Marketplace of the Future
- World’s leading IPO market
- Inclusive and diverse culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Financial Services