Central & Western Area Jobs Officer Ii, Operation Position at Mother’s Choice Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Mother's Choice Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central & Western Area and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Officer II, Operation and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Mother’s Choice Limited|
|Position||Officer Ii, Operation|
|Region||Central & Western Area|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Officer II, Operation
CHANGE YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE FOR CHILDREN IN HONG KONG. JOIN OUR TEAM.
Our staff are creative, collaborative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They embody our core values and believe in our vision and mission. If you enjoy a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and making an impact, we invite you to consider a career with Mother’s Choice.
The position is responsible for assisting the Assistant Director of Case Management in strategic planning, budget planning and forecast, and ensure the administration and operation of the Foster Care Service is effectively and efficiently managed.
- Assist the Managers in strategic planning, budget planning and forecast, and ensure the administration and operation of the Children Services is effectively and efficiently managed
- To monitor and support the development of case management systems with clear workflow and procedures
- To ensure that duties are undertaken in compliance with all relevant policies, regulations and legislation.
- Supporting the Managers/Senior Program Officer with data collection, prepare monthly/quarterly statistical report and analysis and develop impact measurement tools.
- To work with staff to establish, and then periodically review, clearly defined and measurable outcomes for Children Services.
- To ensure the team adhere to the SQS & Quality assurance standard of Mother’s Choice;
- Maintain and monitor key inventory system and record storage;
- Managing the filing and storage of paper/electronic documents and communications;
- Monitoring and responding to post, phone and e-mail enquiries and other communications;
- Recruitment and coordination of volunteers who provide back office support such as office administration;
- Coordinate meetings, prepare meeting materials and minutes
- Coordinate with other departments for day-to-day operations and liaise with external parties as necessary;
- Other ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Business Administration with minimum 2 years related working experience
- Proactive, mature and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter, well organized and able to multi-task, work effectively under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English and Chinese
- Hands on Microsoft Applications and Chinese Word processing
- Must share the commitment of Mother’s Choice in upholding the safety and protection of children as paramount
Interested candidates please send a full resume , expected salary, and available date to Assistant Director, Human Resources, Mother’s Choice Limited, 10 Borrett Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful. Mother’s Choice is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|City||Central & Western Area|
|Address||Mother's Choice, Montgomery Block, 42B Kennedy Rd, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong|
- Delightful journey to work in NGO
- Good at communication and multitasking
- Friendly and caring work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mother’s Choice is a local charity serving the many children without families and pregnant teenagers in Hong Kong. We join hands with our community to give hope and change the life stories
of vulnerable girls and babies. Our vision is to see every child in a loving family.
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week