Kwai Fong Jobs Officer – Global Agencies Position at Kerry Logistics
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Kerry Logistics is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Officer – Global Agencies for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Kwai Fong and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Officer – Global Agencies
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Responsible for agency administration, incl. maintenance of agent information on various systems as needed
- Facilitate communications between agent in Kerry Network
- Qualify and sign agency agreement; Develop business with new agents
- Review agency performance
- Maintain and develop business with agents
- Business development in the local Hong Kong/South China market
- Selective trade lane development between agent and Kerry Logistics Network
- Review financial report with agents and monitor payment from agents
- Support local stations to solve dispute with agents when required
- Work closely with various regional and local product teams to provide solution to agency business
- Set up proposal with agents to build up LCL consolidation
- University graduate with minimum 2 years of experience in the logistics industry
- Proficient in all aspects of Office 360 (incl. but not limited to: Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint etc.)
- Good communication, networking & interpersonal skills. Must be able to build good working relationship with all parties (team members, clients, agents, vendors etc.)
- Hard working, self-driven & a passion for the industry
- Passion for developing new business with entrepreneurial mindset
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese incl. Cantonese & Mandarin
If you have the energy and qualifications to add to our velocity, Please visit Kerry Logistics Network Company Webpage to apply or send your CV with your present and expected salary to the Group Director of Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Logistics by clicking Apply Now or by fax to +852 2614 8517 .
(We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data will be kept in the strictest confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applicants maybe considered for other suitable positions in the Kerry Group and its members. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed.)
|16/F Kerry Freight (Hong Kong) Limited, 55 Wing Kei Rd, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
- Experience in logistics industry
- Agency Management
- 5-day work week, Life insurance, Medical insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kerry Logistics is an Asia-based, global 3PL with a highly diversified business portfolio and the strongest coverage in Asia. We offer a broad range of supply chain solutions from integrated logistics, international freight forwarding (air, ocean, road, rail
and multimodal), industrial project logistics, to cross-border e-commerce, last-mile fulfilment and infrastructure investment.
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week