Kowloon City Jobs Officer | Document Control Position at Arup
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Officer | Document Control. For those of you who live in Kowloon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Arup, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Non-Degree Tertiary, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Officer | Document Control|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Set up, manage and maintain project document control systems that in line with the company, customer and project requirements
- Read and understand all document control process and procedures guides for the project
- Develop and maintain the document control project protocol and document distribution matrix
- Ensure the project team and working partners adhere the project process and procedures and provide guidance when deviation occurs
- Provide QA check for all information coming to the system and process accordingly
- Ensure all drawings and documents published to the system are associated with a document transmittal
- Prepare document transmittals for all information issued to the project and client team
- Download and transfer information from one document control system to another document control system where applicable
- Update and monitor submission schedules and various registers
- Maintain daily filing (electronic/hard copy) and periodic document archiving
- Review document QA and comment schedule
- Maintain company electronic and paper-based drawing and document filing system
- Create and issue weekly reports to track and monitor the progress of the project teams current and overdue actions
- Represent the company in a presentable and professional manner
- Support the project team with additional information related and administrative tasks as required
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in document control
- Knowledge in using spreadsheets, database, word-processing and selected job specific software
- Experience in setting up and using electronic document management systems
- Ability to keep clear and accurate in records and reports, and use computer to rapidly input data and retrieve records and information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Access; experience in using Power BI for dashboard reporting is an advantage
- Technically minded and confident in training people on document control processes is a plus
- Creative, self-motivated with strong organizational and effective communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
To explore more job opportunities in Arup, please visit our website at http://ww.arup.com/Careers/Experienced_Hires/ApplyForAJob
- Diploma or High Dip in Business Administration
- 4 yrs of exp in document control by using system
- 13-mth pay, Bonus, OT Pay, Family Medical
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Are you passionate to make a difference where you live and work? At Arup, we do work that matters. We are proud to be a diverse community of designers, planners,
engineers, advisors and experts from many disciplines. Join Arup, and you will find yourself in a place where imagination, technology and rigour meet to solve some of the planet’s most urgent challenges.
We care about you and want you to perform at your best. Here you will have access to a wide range of opportunities to become a better version of yourself. We also offer flexible work arrangements
to support your lifestyle and wellbeing.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, and provide an equal and inclusive environment for you to thrive in. Join us to create a greener, better and more sustainable world!
- Industry: Engineering - Others
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week