Kowloon Bay Jobs Officer, Customer Services (shopping Mall) Position at Kerry Properties Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Officer, Customer Services (Shopping Mall). For candidates who reside in Kowloon Bay and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Kerry Properties Limited and willing to work in our office under permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Kerry Properties Limited|
|Position||Officer, Customer Services (shopping Mall)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
What You’ll Do
- Supervise a team of staff to provide quality services to customers in shopping mall
- Handle complaints, requests and enquiries effectively
- Provide support to marketing activities in order to promote customer loyalties
- Perform club membership redemption duties and prepare related reports
- Perform monthly parking issues and handle carpark redemption duties
- Prepares the duty roster of the Team and performs ad hoc duties assigned by superiors
Who You’ll Work With
Supervises the Customer Services Team to provide all-round customer services to shoppers, visitors, and tenants of the shopping mall.
Who You Are
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma Holder in Hospitality Management or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ practical experience in customer service field
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Knowledge of MS Windows applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively
- Pleasant personality and being helpful, friendly, tactful, patient and proactive
The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies. For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by email to hr.talentacquisition @ kerryprops.com. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence. Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.
- Top-tier Properties Management Company
- Promising Career Path
- Competitive Compensation Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Kerry Properties, we commit to employing people who are passionate and dedicated. We look for people who always strive for excellence and possess a positive attitude. In turn, we offer our people boundless opportunities in career advancement and realization
of their potential.
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy