Kwun Tong Jobs Officer, Claims Position at FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Officer, Claims. For candidates who reside in Kwun Tong and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Handle Life, Crisis, Disability, Accident and Hospitalization Claims including claim registration, assessment, payment and correspondence preparations.
- Process claims in compliance with company service standards and department goals.
- Handle claim enquiries from internal department, advisor and customers
- Liaise with hospitals, doctors and claims investigators for following-up medical reports.
- Report to Manager on any abnormality, problem encountered in daily operations and feedback received from advisor proactively.
- University Graduate with 1 years relevant working experience OR
- College graduate plus 3 years relevant working experience.
- Holding qualification of LOMA, ICA is preferable.
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
- Handle and process claims.
- Handle claim enquiries.
- Liaise with hospitals, doctors and investigators.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
See Job Description
- Industry: Insurance/Pension Funding