Kowloon City Jobs Officer, Chinese Medicine Development Fund Position at Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Hong Kong Productivity Council is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kowloon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Officer, Chinese Medicine Development Fund and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
|Position||Officer, Chinese Medicine Development Fund|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Technology Funding Division
Ref: TFD22/23, 8770
Who we are looking for:
- Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
- Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
- Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you’ll do:
- Provide administrative support to a funding scheme related to Chinese Medicine development in Hong Kong
- Provide support to funding applications, initial assessment of the funding applications assigned and prepare the relevant reports and summary lists required, compile progress and final reports and assessment summaries
- Provide secretariat support to the Advisory Committee, including preparation of agenda, papers, minutes and other relevant documents, assist to review and enhance the guidelines, operating procedures and control mechanisms of the funding programme secretariat
- Conduct on-site checking for applicants and funded projects
You’ll be a good fit if you have/are:
- Bachelor Degree in Business management / IT / Science / Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years’ relevant experience is preferred
- Experience in implementing government funding schemes and / or handling government funded projects preferred
- Knowledge in Chinese Medicine, Chinese Medicine industry or/and related research a definite advantage
- Mature, self-motivated, flexible, able to work independently and meet tough deadlines
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of English and Cantonese
1. Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
2. This is a fixed-term contract position for a period of 24 months subject to renewal.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
- Innovative and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
- Professional lab and latest technology to actualize your creative ideas
- 5-day work week
- Prime location with good public transport network
- Dental benefit
- Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidate will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants are welcome to submit application at the HKPC e-Recruitment System (careers.hkpc.org) in 1 week from the posting date. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.
- Admin support to Chinese Medicine Deve Fund
- Degree in Business related subjects or equivalent
- Exp in implementing gov't funding scheme preferred
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through relentless drive of world-class advanced technologies
and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. Being a key enabler of Industry 4.0 and Enterprise 4.0, HKPC strives to facilitate Hong Kong’s "new industrialisation", as well as bolstering Hong Kong to be an international innovation and
technology hub and a smart city. The Council offers comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhance competitiveness
in both local and overseas marketplaces. The Council partners and collaborates with local industries and enterprises and world-class R&D institutes to develop applied technology solutions for value creation. It also benefits a variety of sectors through product
innovation, technology transfer, and commercialisation, bringing enormous business opportunities ahead. HKPC’s world-class R&D achievements have been widely recognised over the years, winning an array of local and overseas accolades.
In addition, HKPC offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, as well as enhancing their competitive edge by providing a variety
of FutureSkills training to upskill and nurture talent with digital capabilities and TechEd competencies.
For more information, please visit HKPC‘s website:
- Industry: Engineering - Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours