Kowloon City Jobs Officer, Air And Energy Management Position at Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kowloon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
|Position||Officer, Air And Energy Management|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Green Living and Innovation Division
Ref: GID181/23, 8715
Who we are looking for:
- Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
- Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
- Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you’ll do:
- Support consultancy services relevant to energy saving project such as energy audit and Retro-Commissioning and air pollution control;
- Deliver and maintain quality service to achieve high standards and performance targets;
- Responsible for data analysis, building energy and air dispersion modeling, desktop research, system design, technical report writing and other project documentation;
- Communicate with stakeholders and industry partners to facilitate collaboration; and
- Support in research and development of new technologies / services.
You’ll be a good fit if you have/are:
- Degree holder in Science / Environmental Management / Chemical Engineering/ Energy Science/ E&M Engineering or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English
1. Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
2. This is a temporary position for a period of 12 months.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
- Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
- Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
- Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants are welcome to submit application at the HKPC e-Recruitment System (careers.hkpc.org) in 1 week from the posting date. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.
- Support services to air pollution control
- Data analysis, technical report writing
- Research and development of new technologies
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through relentless drive of world-class advanced technologies
and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. Being a key enabler of Industry 4.0 and Enterprise 4.0, HKPC strives to facilitate Hong Kong’s "new industrialisation", as well as bolstering Hong Kong to be an international innovation and
technology hub and a smart city. The Council offers comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhance competitiveness
in both local and overseas marketplaces. The Council partners and collaborates with local industries and enterprises and world-class R&D institutes to develop applied technology solutions for value creation. It also benefits a variety of sectors through product
innovation, technology transfer, and commercialisation, bringing enormous business opportunities ahead. HKPC’s world-class R&D achievements have been widely recognised over the years, winning an array of local and overseas accolades.
In addition, HKPC offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, as well as enhancing their competitive edge by providing a variety
of FutureSkills training to upskill and nurture talent with digital capabilities and TechEd competencies.
For more information, please visit HKPC‘s website:
- Industry: Engineering - Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours