Kwun Tong Area Jobs Officer (administration, Vrrc) (ref:o(adm)_vrrc_may23) Position at The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Officer (Administration, VRRC) (Ref:O(ADM)_VRRC_MAY23) in our company, The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation. For candidates who reside in Kwun Tong Area and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation|
|Position||Officer (administration, Vrrc) (ref:o(adm)_vrrc_may23)|
|Region||Kwun Tong Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Perform administrative and clerical duties to enable efficient functioning in services
- Provideadministrative support for learners’ recruitment and selection functions
- Establish and maintain various administrative policies and procedures to ensure an efficient, effective, and consistent level of service is provided
- Oversee the General Affairs function such as complaint handling, projects agreement, service contracts/agreement, etc., or other ad hoc duties assigned to ensure efficient and customer service is provided
- Handle secretarial administrative matters for meetings to ensure prompt actions are taken for issues concerned
- Handle inquiries and communicate with different service and functional units for service efficiency
Degree holder in any discipline
- At least 2 years of administrative work experience, preferably in the education and training sector
- Preferably with a good understanding of the Qualifications Framework and of the academic sector in Hong Kong
- Proficiency in PC applications, Chinese and English typing
- Responsible, good time management skills, responsive and flexible
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-minded, and good a team player
Work location: Lam Tin (Main), Tuen Mun
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now ” on or before 31 May 2023.
|City||Kwun Tong Area|
- At least 2 years of administrative work experience
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Understanding of the Qualifications Framework
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as ‘HKSR’) is a non-governmental organization
dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illnesses or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena.
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week