Mong Kok Jobs Office Services Team Lead Position at Williams Lea (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Office Services Team Lead. For those of you who live in Mong Kok and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Williams Lea (Hong Kong) Ltd, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Williams Lea (Hong Kong) Ltd|
|Position||Office Services Team Lead|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Lead an on-site service team to deliver office assistant / document processing services at multiple client locations 帶領服務團隊在各客戶地點提供辦公/文件處理服務
- Encourage teamwork, ensure all staff members are involved in generating high client satisfaction 確保團隊及所有員工積極協助參客戶，提高客戶服務滿意度
- Assist on-site service team on various daily routine tasks 協助服務團隊處理各種日常工作
- Assist on-site Supervisor to manage team rosters and coordinate resources allocation for ad hoc requests/business continuity planning 協助主管管理團隊值勤表，並處理臨時請求/業務資源分配
- Assist on-site Supervisor to gather billings, management reports data 協助註場主管收集賬單、管理報告等數據
- Build and maintain strong client relationships 建立和保持良好的客戶關係
- Form 5 / DSE graduate or above with preferably at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role is preferred 修畢舊制中五或文憑試 / DSE 畢業或以上， 3 年以上的管理經驗相關經驗者優先
- Flexible interpersonal skills in English and Chinese, able to work effectively with all levels of staff 良好中英文溝通能力，能與各級員工合作
- Service-oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure 具有分析和提供有效解決方案，能承受工作壓力
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint 精通 Microsoft Excel、Word 和 PowerPoint
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits such as 5 days work, 15 days of annual leave, group medical, dental and life insurance coverage to the successful candidate. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work in a reputable company with excellent career exposure. Interested parties, please click “APPLY NOW” to submit your application.
All information provided will be treated confidentially and used solely for recruitment purpose.
- Banking Environment, Located in Mong Kok
- Work Hours: Mon to Fri, 0900 - 1800
- Benefits: 15 Days of AL, Dental & Medical Coverage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Williams Lea is the leading global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms.
From our humble beginnings as a print shop in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built on a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
We are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key back
office functions.Empowered by a global workforce, our strength is unparalleled and helps improve efficiency, increase effectiveness and reduce risk for our clients.
Our clients and their customers have always been at the heart of everything we do.We bring a consultative and collaborative approach to developing solutions for the unique needs of legal,
financial and professional services firms and our long-term partnerships, great relationships and exceptional employees have been the driving force behind our success.
For more information, please visit ww.williamslea.com
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Five-day work week