Wan Chai Jobs Office Manager (ref: Jd_ Om_20230503) Position at Ronald Lu & Partners (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Office Manager (Ref: JD_ OM_20230503). For those of you who live in Wan Chai and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Ronald Lu & Partners (Hong Kong) Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Ronald Lu & Partners (Hong Kong) Limited
|Office Manager (ref: Jd_ Om_20230503)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Supervise and lead the Administration Department; maintain a service culture within the team, which acts as the concierge for staff and the first touchpoint for guests
- Build strong relationship and collaborate with various internal business partners including other corporate services and project teams
- Manage and upkeep office space and workplace safety, ensuring it is clean, safe, and well-maintained
- Manage the team’s job allocation and daily operations, including document control and delivery, warehouse management, office events, office renovation and maintenance, ISO-certification audits and other ad hoc duties
- Manage office administration budget, including office and warehouse leases, property all-risk insurance, general procurement and other expenses
- Innovate and lead digital transformation of administrative processes, in order to provide comprehensive and efficient administrative support for the firm
- Bachelor’s degree holder with 8-10 years of supervision / management experience
- Experience as concierge / customer service / flight attendant are an advantage
- Past experience with document management system (DMS) is a definite plus
- Growth mindset; great interpersonal skill; self-motivated and demonstrate strong sense of responsibility; well organized and detail-oriented; able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Cantonese, English and Putonghua is required
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of qualifications and experience, expected salary, date available and contact number by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information provided will be used for the purpose of employment application only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will not be retained for more than 12 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Hong Kong Island
|Ronald Lu & Partners, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen's Rd E, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Leadership role
- Well-established team
- 8-10 years of supervision/management experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ronald Lu & Partners (RLP)is an award-winning architecture practice focused on human-centric, future-ready design. Founded in 1976, RLP is known throughout
Asia as being a trailblazer in sustainable architecture. For more than 47 years, our deep roots in China and our international perspective have allowed us to build a global portfolio spanning green architecture, master planning, transit-oriented development,
and interior design. Headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Taiwan, our team of 550+ trusted advisors work in partnership with many of the world’s leading developers, government bodies and institutions to bring
the values of our clients to life in high-density urban environments. Together, we “Design Better Life” for the people and communities that use these spaces.
- Industry: Interior Design/Graphic Design
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week