Office Manager / Admin Manager (up To 35k) Vacancies at Rise Associates Asia Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Rise Associates Asia Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Office Manager / Admin Manager (Up to 35K) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Rise Associates Asia Limited|
|Position||Office Manager / Admin Manager (up To 35k)|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Our client is a family office with growing businesses in art trading, investment properties and retails in Hong Kong and Europe. They are seeking a mature and experienced Office Manager to help manage their daily operations and support the team.
- Ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently by managing office supplies, equipment, and facilities, and liaising with vendors and service providers.
- Manage administrative tasks, such as organizing and maintaining files, answering phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, and coordinating meetings.
- Assist with HR tasks such as recruiting and onboarding new employees, managing employee records, and coordinating employee benefits.
- Manage financial tasks such as bookkeeping, invoice management, and budget tracking.
- Assist with the management of art gallery, including organizing exhibitions, managing inventory, and coordinating with artists and collectors.
- Support the property leasing matters with administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- At least 15 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the art trading or property leasing industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other office software tools.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting principles will be an advantage
- All-round office operation work (~20ppl)
- Stable environment, small and connected team
- Good communication & coordination ability
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Based out of Hong Kong, Rise Asia offers recruitment services across the APAC region. Combining local expertise with international networks, we partner closely with a wide range of clients
offering one-stop recruitment solutions in the real estate and technology sectors.
We are experienced recruiters who have a solid track record in our specialised functions and we are committed to building long-term partnerships with an emphasis on successful delivery. Throughout
the years we have developed deep understandings of the markets, our clients' needs and the career journeys' of our candidates. These have enabled us to provide tailor made recruitment strategies and consultation for both our clients and candidates.
EA License No.: 64258
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week