Sheung Wan Jobs Office Administration Manager Position at BDO Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Sheung Wan and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Office Administration Manager in our business office, BDO Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Non-Degree Tertiary or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Office Administration Manager|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Supervising and guiding the day-to-day operations of the administrative team members and ensuring that daily office operations are performed in an efficient manner to the company
- Developing, reviewing and improving administrative systems, policies and procedures when necessary
- Providing general daily administrative support including office maintenance and procurement, ensure the office equipment are running smoothly and properly maintained etc.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with current and potential third -party vendors
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies
- Managing office insurance services including policies renewal, advices, claims, etc.
- Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Monitoring and controlling office costs and expenses
- Handling ad hoc assignments / projects as assigned including office renovation
- Higher Diploma or above
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience with 2 years of supervisory experience is preferable
- Strong problem – solving skills. organized, responsible and able to multi-task
- A good team player with good interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Word & Excel and Chinese word processing
- Oversee and manage the administrative functions
- Provide good service to business & support units
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BDO. Because relationships matter.
BDO's global organisation extends across 164countries and territories, with over 95,00professionals working out of1,713 offices – and they are
all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional services.BDO has committed ourselves to facilitating the growth of businesses by advising the people behind them. Our professional services include assurance, business services & outsourcing,
risk advisory, specialist advisory and taxation.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our
people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional
Service to our People too.
At BDO, we do not simply offer you a job. We offer you excellent opportunities for career development and full support for you to achieve your career and professional
success through well-structured learning programme, mentor programme, secondment opportunities, well exposure to international engagements, and various kinds of technical supports. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who have a passion for client
services and professional excellence.
- Industry: Accounting/Audit/Tax Services
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week