Tin Shui Wai Jobs Meter Works Coordinator (21w) Position at Ming Hing Waterworks Engineering Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Meter Works Coordinator (21W). For candidates who reside in Tin Shui Wai and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Ming Hing Waterworks Engineering Co Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Non-Degree Tertiary.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Ming Hing Waterworks Engineering Co Ltd|
|Position||Meter Works Coordinator (21w)|
|Region||Tin Shui Wai|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and supervise the installation and removal of water meters;
- Analyse and check correctness of records of water meters in database and GIS system, and update relevant details of water meters;
- Handling plumbing works or related engineering field to carry out site inspections of plumbing services;
- Handle complaints and enquiries, etc.;
- Prepare and compile records of inspections. and
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Holder of Certificate in Building Studies or Plumbing Engineering or equivalent (e.g. Certificate in Civil Engineering, Certificate in Property Management and Housing Services, Certificate in Valuation & Property Management, Certificate in Building Services);
- Minimum of 18 months’ experience in handling plumbing works;
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer good career prospects, 5-day work, training sponsorship allowance, medical allowance and intensive discretionary bonus to the right candidates.
- Working Hour : Mon – Fri 08:15 – 18:03 or subject to amendment by supervisor
(with one hour lunch break)
- Working Location: Tin Shui Wai
- Holiday : Public Holiday
- Paid Leave : Birthday Leave/ Marriage Leave/ Maternity Leave/ Paternity Leave/ Compassionate Leave
- Please click “Apply Now” to submit your application with stating preference of work location.
- Application without expected salary will not be considered.
Personal Information Collection Statement:
- Personal data provided to Ming Hing Waterworks group is solely for recruitment purposes. Your personal data may be transferred within the group for recruitment use only.
- Ming Hing Waterworks group may disclose relevant data that applicants provided to the person(s) and organization(s) as stated for this recruitment purposes.
- To update your personal data or to request for a copy after submission of job application form, please contact Human Resources Department at (852) 2380 8265 or by “Clicking Apply Now”
|City||Tin Shui Wai|
- Coordinate and supervise the installation
- Handle complaints and enquiries
- Immediate available is preferred
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ming Hing Waterworks Engineering Co. Ltd is a premium integrated waterworks engineering, technology and investment company. The Group principally
engages in the provision of project management services, maintenance and construction works for civil engineering projects on waterworks & drainage, roads & highways and slope upgrading services in Hong Kong. Founded in 1967, the Group has grown to establish
itself as a major waterworks engineering service provider in Hong Kong, accountable for ensuring dependable water supply to the community.
Given increasing project work in Hong Kong and China, Ming Hing is inviting high calibre applicants for the following positions to join its present
team of professionals.
- Industry: Engineering - Building, Civil, Construction / Quantity Survey
- Benefits & Others: Overtime pay