Ngau Tau Kok Jobs Marketing Officer Position at Plan International Hong Kong 國際培幼會
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Marketing Officer. For candidates who reside in Ngau Tau Kok and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Plan International Hong Kong 國際培幼會 and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Plan International Hong Kong 國際培幼會|
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The incumbent works closely with the Assistant Manager of Fundraising and Communication Department to develop and promote Plan with Children and Kids-Sponsor-Kids programme to acquire new monthly donors to support the projects implementing in developing countries and local communities. She/He will also be responsible for carrying out various campaigns to raise one-off donations for the organisation.
PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop effective marketing campaigns to promote Plan with Children and Kids-Sponsor-Kids programme to acquire new monthly donors via online and offline channels
- Plan, assess and develop new channels to acquire leads/new donors and implement effective telemarketing/e-marketing campaigns to convert leads to monthly donors
- Manage and analyze marketing data and adjust strategies accordingly
- Carry out marketing activities for raising one off donations
- Conduct marketing campaign evaluation reports for continuous improvement
- Performing other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree holder in Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies.
Minimum 4-5 years’ working experience in sales and marketing areas, preferably in NGO sectors
Strong knowledge and experience in online and offline marketing.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good PC skills including MS Word, Excel and Power Point, Chinese word processing, proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other graphic software is preferable.
- Occasional travel to the field to collect resources for fundraising purpose is required.
- Pro-active and creative
- Result oriented and KPI driven
- Good analytical and numeric skills
- Enjoy interacting with people with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, multi-tasking, flexible, well-organised and detail-minded
- A passion to work for children and girls
- More experience calibre will be considered for the position of Senior Marketing Officer
Plan International is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal & Application Information
Please provide the availability, current and expected salary information in your application to HR Department.
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check and reference check.
Plan International Hong Kong Limited 國際培幼會
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
- 5 day work week; medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- NGO experience in marketing preferred
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Plan International was founded over 80 years ago and is one of the world’s leading child-focused organisations. We strive for a just world that advances children’s
rights and equality for girls. Headquartered in the U.K., we are working in 57 developing countries to improve the quality of life in health, education, environment and livelihood with the funding from 21 fundraising offices. Plan International is independent,
with no religious, political or governmental affiliations.
Plan International has a deep connection with Hong Kong as it operated a field office from 1959 to 1973, helping nearly 12,00 local children and their families. The Hong Kong office is
re-opened in 2009, giving the Hong Kong community a chance to give back by supporting child development programmes and emergency relief work in Asia, Africa and the Americas. Plan International Hong Kong has extended its work to local community in recent years
with a focus on safeguarding children’s best interest so children can grow up equally, are being valued and cared for, and free from discrimination, fear or violence.
Plan International HK is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants who meet the respective requirements of the job vacancy. All appointments are based on the candidates’ past working experience, competencies and qualifications regardless
of their gender, age, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation or family status.
Further information about Plan International Hong Kong may be obtained by visiting our website https://ww.plan.org.hk/en/home/ or our Facebook page.
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours