Tai Po Area Jobs Marketing Officer Position at American School Hong Kong
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Tai Po Area and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||American School Hong Kong|
|Region||Tai Po Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The Role: Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the position of Marketing Officer will assist the Admissions and Marketing team of ASHK in the planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the marketing events and promotion activities. This will include 360 integrated marketing planning including publicity, online and offline promotional campaigns, partnerships etc.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the marketing events and promotion activities to drive ROI
- Manage, develop and execute the internal & external communication collaterals. Budget planning and control on events and programs to maximize the cost effectiveness
- Through the line execution of different marketing campaigns including writing, editing, content creation, and publishing different marketing communication materials: press releases, website content, newsletter and online feeds
- Explore marketing partnerships
- Conduct the market intelligence research and survey
- Support Marketing and Admissions activities and ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in marketing, communications or related discipline with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience, preferably in education industry or with agency background
- Strong in analysing and understanding market data
- Understanding of using a CMS for website management and online newsletters
- Experience creating and adapting content for various objectives (posts, stories, reels) for Facebook & Instagram
- Excellent English and Chinese copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Proficiency in PC skills, Google, MS Office, Chinese word processing and Photoshop
- Graphic design, photo editing and retouching skills with a working knowledge of Canva, In Design, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of audio/video editing using iMovie or Final Cut Pro is a strong plus
- Independent, self-motivated and detail-minded
- Committed to achieving best practice communications
- Dedicated to continually learning and updating skills using the latest platforms, tools and technologies
- Organized and able to work independently
- Working quickly and accurately under pressure
- Motivated and results-driven
- Result-oriented with strong communication and coordination skills
Salary & Benefits: We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and industry standard benefits package.
Please submit the following documents in a single PDF file and click “APPLY NOW”.
- Cover Letter
- Current CV
- Contact details of three references
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|City||Tai Po Area|
- International School Marketing Officer
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation and Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Overview of ASHK
American School Hong Kong (ASHK) is a K - 12, non-profit, college preparatory school offering a holistic American education taught by qualified North American teachers who inspire,
motivate and challenge students to achieve excellence.
ASHK is operated by Esol Education, a premium international education organization, with 40 years of expertise in establishing and operating international American schools
worldwide. Currently, 11,00 students attend Esol’s ten schools across three continents.
Similar to all other Esol schools, ASHK has gained accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), The Middle States Association (MSA), and with
the International Baccalaureate (IB).
At ASHK, our mantra is focused on high expectations of ourselves and high expectations for the students who enter our school community. The combination of a welcoming and
safe environment, skilled and inspirational teachers, and supportive parents, makes for great learning and a rich, rewarding atmosphere. We are committed to building a learning community where care and respect for one another is of paramount importance. We
are committed to providing a balanced and holistic program with equal emphasis on the intellectual, social, creative, and physical domains.
English is the language of instruction and communication at the school. The US Common Core, Next Generation Science Standards, and other American and best practice international
standards provide the framework for learning from KG to grade 12. Teachers integrate a ‘STEAM’ program in the elementary division. The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB DP) was launched in August, 2021.
To provide a challenging American and international education that empowers students to be independent critical thinkers and responsible global citizens who excel in their future
studies and careers.
To be widely recognized as a welcoming global community where creativity and innovation equip students with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to achieve their fullest
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week