Tuen Mun Area Jobs Marketing Manager Position at Urban Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Tuen Mun Area and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14.000 - HK$43.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Region||Tuen Mun Area|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time, Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Collaborate with Business Facilitation Team (Team) to uncover insights of EPD, together, for developing marketing and branding strategies for existing and new services of EcoPark
- Oversee and enhance the deliverable of Team by identifying marketing and image building opportunities among EPD, established clients and public
- Identify short and long-term scheduling and resource needs with Facility Management Team (FM Team) for strengthen services and supports to existing clients and user of EcoPark
- Conduct meetings regularly with internal and external clients and customer to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and brainstorm possible solutions, and to ensure team is consistently performing above standard
- Initiate and particapte to conventions, conferences, and trade shows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and provide post-event analysis and follow up
- Lead the team and collatorate with EPD for development of marketing strategy by working closely with EPD, clients, FM team, creatives, website/content providers, and distribution partners to create effective plans focused on memorandum of understanding (MOU) and aim of EPD toward to growing the audience for image of products and services of EcoPark
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategy, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive client interest and operation effectiveness
- Encourage and provide support to tenants to collaborate with R&D institutions on value-added products development through government funding
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing, Communications, Language or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ solid experience in sizable company preferably in Marketing / Waste Management / Property Management field
- Articulate, excellent communication and co-ordination skills to manage external and internal parties
- Pleasant and helpful personality with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send application letter with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Group Manager – Human Capital & Training through one of the following means:
Mail: 16/F., Chevalier Commercial Centre,8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay,Kowloon,Hong Kong
Email: Click ‘Apply Now’
All personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
|City||Tuen Mun Area|
- Developing marketing and branding strategies
- 6yrs exp in PM, Marketing & Waste Management
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Language
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
one of the renowned and well established property asset and facility management group in Hong Kong. The Group manages
over365 projects with a total of 145 million square feet of real estate assets. Our professional services reach over one million people across the territory. We are now invitingoutstanding caliber individual with energy and passion to join our team to cope
with the rapid expansion of the Group.
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week