Lai Chi Kok Jobs Marketing Manager (e-commerce) Position at Uni-China (Market) Management Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Uni-China (Market) Management Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Marketing Manager (e-Commerce) for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Lai Chi Kok and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Uni-China (Market) Management Limited|
|Position||Marketing Manager (e-commerce)|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Manage day-to-day operation and update content materials of e-commerce platforms
- Understand the business needs and goals and collaborate closely with internal departments, external partners and vendors to deliver marketing solutions
- Develops and implement online advertising and promotion plans for products
- Support Sales & Marketing activities
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required
- Degree in Marketing or business-related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably gained in Retail, FMCG or F&B industry
- A good team player and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- 5-day work week
- Competitive Salary Package
- 13 months’ Guaranteed Salary
- Performance Incentives
- Group Medical Scheme
- Birthday Leave
- Energetic & Dynamic Culture
For more information, please visit our website at https://ww.hkmarket.com.hk/
Interested parties, please send your detailed resume, availability, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Manage operation and update content of e-Commerce
- Develops and implement online advertising
- 13 months' guaranteed salary
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 2013, Uni-China(Market) Management Ltd. is responsible in fresh market revitalization, operation and management. Each of our markets presents innovative and characterized design. With sound ancillary measures and
diversified promotional activities, including, first-ever Market DJ, e-membership and the roll-out of e-wallet, we pursue to make a different to Hong Kong markets.
In 2014, the renovation project of Tin Shui Market became the first market winning the Gold Award at the World Union of Wholesale Markets (WUWM) Market Awards. In 2017, M.C. BOX (Lung Hang) was awarded the Silver Award in ICSC
Asia-Pacific Shopping Centre Awards under the category of Retail Concepts, which proves that our markets have achieved international standard after the enhancement projects.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week