Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Marketing Executive Position at Samsonite Asia Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Samsonite Asia Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as marketing executive and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Tsim Sha Tsui and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Samsonite Asia Limited
|Tsim Sha Tsui
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
The job holder’s key responsibilities are to:
- Assist to prepare and execute marketing campaigns, promotion activities and events on both offline and online channels for local market
- Support advertising and marketing collateral execution, follow up on design and product display production process and schedule
- Time-to-time communicate with sales channels (Retail / Wholesales / Online) to ensure trade promotion activity is well executed
- Consolidate reports of advertising performance, sales performance, stock level, or other KPIs
- Copy-writing and production of marketing collaterals
- Support daily operations, perform general clerical work and any ad-hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year’ working experience in FMCG or retail industry is highly preferred
- Experience in social media marketing
- Responsible, independent, well-organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Energetic, self-motivated individual with “can-do” attitude
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good commend of written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
We offer competitive package, benefits and remuneration. Please apply with full resume by stating the latest and expected salaries and availability date to the Human Resources Manager, 25/F Tower 2, The Gateway, Harbour City, 25 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon or by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’, please visit our website at http://ww.samsonite.com.hk. All personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.
Samsonite is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of recruitment process.
|Tsim Sha Tsui
- Assist in Marketing campaigns
- 5 days' work week with double pay
- Retail Industry
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Samsonite aims to become one of the world’s most highly regarded premium lifestyle travel brands. Today, our brands service every segment of the market, reaching customers in
all walks of life, all over the world. Each of our brands has been developed to meet the precise quality and needs of the consumers within its market. All brands share a common philosophy: to deliver innovative and high-quality products that reflect Samsonite’s
commitment to excellence, innovation and quality.
To cope with the business in Hong Kong, we invite high-caliber candidates to join us for a rewarding career.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week