Causeway Bay Jobs Marketing Communications Officer Position at Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Marketing Communications Officer. For those of you who live in Causeway Bay and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay
|Marketing Communications Officer
|Type of Work
- Develop and organize promotional activities, coordinates with departments concerned; invites VIPs and media to promotional activities; prepares and issues press releases;
- Responsible for all-rounded exposure across various marketing functions, including digital marketing and offline campaigns;
- Handle media enquiries, coordinate media visits and press interviews;
- Manage hotel website and Search Engine Optimization;
- Play an active role in daily operations on key social media platforms including drafting contents & replies, editing photos, page monitoring and report etc.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Marketing, Public Relations, Hotel Management or related discipline;
- 2 years related working experience in Marketing or Communications;
- Passionate to learn new trends in social media and mobile apps;
- Knowledge of SEO and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) is a plus;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese is a must;
- Being proactive, creative and with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Capable to work under pressure and tight schedules;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Marketing Communications Assistant.
- All-rounded exposure across marketing functions
- Proactive & creative
- 2 years related working experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay is managed by the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) and; is the first Crowne Plaza branded hotel in Hong Kong. The hotel offers upscale accommodation, authentic cuisine and state-of-the-art
meeting facilities with enhanced services. Ideally located at Leighton Road, major business, leisure and shopping facilities in the Causeway Bay area are easily accessible and within walking distance. At the moment, we are looking for team players who are
effective, supportive and professional to join our family.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus