Kwun Tong Jobs Marketing And Communications Officer Position at Feeding Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Marketing and Communications Officer. For candidates who reside in Kwun Tong and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Feeding Hong Kong Limited and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Feeding Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Marketing And Communications Officer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- To plan and execute the marketing and communication function, including but not limited to digital marketing, media relations, event management and ambassador management;
- To raise the profile of FHK through effective communications activities;
- To support and deliver the sustainable food and fund donations strategies;
- Be the face of FHK, ensure effective and continuing relationships with media and FHK key partners.
- Propose and deliver communications strategy and action plan to raise the profile of FHK;
- Maintain and develop communications across our digital channels;
- Create effective content for communications channels;
- Develop key messages, maintain appropriate and consistent language and terminology across all media;
- Support copy-writing, editing and production of marketing materials (translation skills a must);
- Produce and develop communications and marketing deliverables including but not limited to images, videos and graphic design;
- Maintain and develop relations with the media including writing press releases, responding to press enquiries, attending events and meeting with media representatives;
- Provide reports and analytics of FHK communications channels and activities.
- Support the Communications & Engagement Director to develop and deliver the communications strategies and plans to food donors, frontline charities, funders, volunteers and other community partners to raise the profile of FHK;
- Maintain a good relationship with the media and other community partners to promote the mission and image of FHK;
- Execute food donation and fundraising programmes to diversify and grow food and fund donations from corporate, organisation and individual segments.
- Support and monitor the annual communications budget;
- Assist with other admin and support tasks as requested.
Experience, skills and knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese) and English;
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate excellent presentation skills, with a positive, out-going and a can-do attitude;
- A team player and able to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds;
- An independent thinker;
- Able to juggle with multiple tasks and prioritise work accordingly;
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience;
- Committed to the mission of FHK to reduce food waste, feed charities and drive change.
- Building effective partnerships;
- Delivering effective communications activities including social media, eDMs and website etc.
- Establish strong working relationships with Feeding Hong Kong stakeholders;
- Write persuasively and for different audiences;
- Work independently and with diverse groups of people;
- Drive, influence and negotiate to achieve the desired outcome;
- Display high level of initiative, problem solving and decision-making;
- Work flexibly including evenings and weekends;
- Work unsupervised and organise a demanding workload;
- Juggle multiple priorities and to deliver under pressure;
- Work accurately, paying close attention to detail;
- Effectively analyse and communicate key data to senior management and other partners.
- Strong computer skills e.g. Microsoft Office;
- Digital competency including online marketing strategy, planning and tools;
- Basic photography, video editing and design skills.
- 5-day work week, Flexible working hours
- Medical Insurance, Dental Care
- Bank holidays
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Feeding Hong Kong is a local food bank dedicated to rescuing surplus nutritious food from retailers, distributors and manufacturers and redistributing it to people in need.
Our task is to fight hunger in Hong Kong and at the same time reduce the amount of quality food that is being sent to our city’s landfills.
Every day we collect fresh, high quality food that would otherwise be thrown away, and deliver it to our network of partner charities who are providing food to the hungry in our community.
At the same time, we work tirelessly to raise awareness about poverty and food insecurity in Hong Kong and promote healthy eating and nutritional education to the most vulnerable groups in
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours