Quarry Bay Jobs Manager (it Project) Position at Hong Kong Housing Society
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Hong Kong Housing Society are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as manager (it project) with a permanent work system, which domiciled in Quarry Bay and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Hong Kong Housing Society
|Manager (it Project)
|Type of Work
- Establish and maintain rapport relationship with IT customers; understand their businesses and operations to ensure the alignment of IT initiatives with business and effective and efficient use of IT.
- Identify and recommend IT solutions and process improvement opportunities.
- Assist IT customers to define business requirements/needs; compile system and application specifications; perform system and business process design through collecting, understanding and analysing business requirements; conduct feasibility studies and present findings and proposals to IT customers for comments and acceptance.
- Lead the implementation of medium to large size IT development projects to ensure the development or enhancement work meet user requirements according to signed user requirements specification and is completed on time and within budget by ascertaining the allocation of internal and external resources for the project and regularly monitoring the overall progress.
- Supervise IT professionals; monitor their performance; provide necessary coaching and feedback; and identify their development needs.
- Rate and report the service quality including reliability, system security, required documentation and performance of IT applications/services delivered by external contractors.
- A degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 12 years’ relevant experience in IT, of which at least 6 years in managing IT system development projects in a sizeable organisation.
- Extensive experience in IT packaged solution implementation and IT consulting.
- Solid experience involved in organization accreditation.
- IT project management skill.
- Good people management and influencing skill.
- Able to lead, inspire and build relationships / team spirit.
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese.
- Aware changes need, willing to change and drive the change.
- Extensive knowledge on Linux / Windows, Oracle, PL/SQL, Java, HTML5 and .Net.
- Sound experience and knowledge on architecture design, microservices, agile methodology and modern technologies such as Azure Cloud, DevOps or CI/CD tools and test automation.
- Experience of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), ISO 200, ISO 27001 and Project Management (PMP).
- Domain knowledge on at least 1 of the following business areas: 1. Property management; 2. Property development and projects management; 3. Finance (includes accounting and treasury) and procurement; 4. Human Resources Management; 5. Subsidised housing; 6. Health Care and Elderly Services.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Systems Analyst.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please submit online application: https://careers.hkhs.com/ or send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466.
You are welcome to visit our website http://ww.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Please refer to the Policy Statement on Employment Related Data under Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in our website.
|Hong Kong Island
- Establish & maintain relationship with IT customer
- Identify and recommend IT solutions
- A degree holder in Computer Science
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class
housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We putCustomer, Quality, Talent and
Prudenceas the core values that support our guiding principles.
- Industry: Property Development