Manager – Information Technology And Solutions Vacancies at Chinachem Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Manager – Information Technology and Solutions. For candidates who reside in and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Chinachem Group and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Manager – Information Technology And Solutions|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the company’s IT infrastructure, including cloud service, servers, networks, computers, and other related equipment.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the IT infrastructure meets the company’s needs and standards.
- Coordinate IT support and maintenance to ensure technical issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Also be responsible for updating and upgrading the IT infrastructure to meet the latest technical standards and best practices.
- To lead a Platform Team in daily IT infrastructure operation, including servers, networks, computers, and other related equipment.
- Coordinate, respond promptly to incidents, root cause analysis & provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated to ensure all issues are resolved.
- Be responsible for updating and upgrading the IT infrastructure to ensure it meets the latest technical standards and best practices.
- Manage multiple IT infrastructure projects concurrently, including design, planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling.
- Coordinate with IT application teams, other departments, users and vendors to achieve the project goals
- Project planning, budgeting, business road-maps, policy implementation
- Drive and execute various IT projects via managing the vendors, people resources and relevant policy implementation
- University degree preferably in Computing Science or a relevant discipline
- Certificate holders CCNA and CCNP, HCIE, H3CNA, Azure AZ-104, AWS Solution Architect, VMware Certified Professional would be an advantage
- PMP and Scrum Master Certification would be an advantage
- At least 8 years of work experience in IT, with a minimum of 4 years of experience in managing enterprise systems operation, data center and private/public cloud infrastructure
Experience and skills:
- Familiar with TCP/IP networking, LAN/WAN architecture and routing, cloud networking
- Solid experience on server hardware, SAN, firewall, switching, routing, wireless, network access control system, IPSec VPN or SDWAN
- Solid experience in larger scale IT infrastructure and network design, implementation, and maintenance
- Solid experience in AWS and Azure Infrastructure design and implementation
- Solid experience in Microsoft 365 Backend Management including Exchange Online, Azure AD, Teams Voice, Power Platform
- Experience in Microsoft products, virtualization technology, cloud infrastructure, server management, SAN management, network switch and routing management, VPN, encryption technology, backup & recovery solution, infrastructure monitoring
- Knowledge of network security systems and their functionalities
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD pipelines using GitLab, JIRA, Jenkins and Terraform is an advantage
- Knowledge of IT governance framework – ITSM (ServiceNow)
- Experience in office renovation, office IOT, cabling, IT Server Room or Datacenter setup, AV equipment setup, management and operation
- To lead a Platform Team in daily IT operation
- At least 8 years of work experience in IT
- University degree preferably in Computing Science
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 1960, Chinachem Group has been a leading property developer in Hong Kong, with a portfolio covering residential, commercial, retail and industrial buildings for sales and investment, in addition to operating hotels and property management services.
The Group actively seeks to make a positive contribution to society through its adherence to the “Triple Bottom Line”, a commitment that its activities will benefit People, bring Prosperity to the community and preserve the Planet. We have a solid foundation
for 60 years and are passionate about future opportunities. Our greater awareness of the impact we make, the innovation we have available to deploy, and the alignment of our corporate values, come together to create an inclusive culture of transformation.
Together we can help you maximise your potential whilst creating better more sustainable communities for all.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week