Quarry Bay Jobs Manager, Customer Growth Position at DFS Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Manager, Customer Growth with full time working hours for our company office, DFS Hong Kong Limited, for residents of Quarry Bay and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, DFS Hong Kong Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Manager, Customer Growth.
|Company||DFS Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Manager, Customer Growth|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The Customer Growth Manager is responsible for identifying, nurturing and growing specific customer segments within our customer base through targeted communications, offers and engagement strategies.
As a luxury travel retailer, we have customers across the world who frequent our different stores and categories and who have joined our loyalty programme to gain additional benefits and privileges. This role will seek to understand these different customers, working closely with our data insights team to propose and implement strategies, as well as to measure successful outcomes so as to better meet their needs and grow their loyalty.
You will work in a fast-paced environment which is constantly changing and evolving as we introduce new offers, campaigns and capabilities. Familiarity with CRM practices and martech solutions would be an advantage so you understand what needs to be done and how this could be made possible.
Working closely with our internal teams, you will source content, offers and benefits to help create compelling offers that can incentivise, recognise and reward our members and help to drive the loyal behaviours you’re looking for.
Reporting into the Senior Manager and working with our wider teams across marketing, in-store, creative, digital and data insights, you will ensure that all campaigns, activities and solutions are delivered on time, accurately and impactfully to customers.
- Support Senior Manager in developing marketing & engagement plans for key customer segments and coordinating activities between global CRM and division teams.
- Manage across our store divisions, categories and brand partners and coordinate with internal teams to deliver campaigns and activities for customer segments
- Periodically to present approach and customer insights to wider business stakeholders to ensure they are consulted and informed of progress
Marketing & CRM coordination:
- Strategic planning of joint marketing and engagement plans for our key customer segments with our store divisions, merchandise teams and brand partners to deliver towards the agreed roadmap
- Support / facilitate the execution of marketing and CRM initiatives to support the roadmap
- Work with our analytics team to understand trends in customer segments across customer behaviours, category usage and store visits
- Develop strategies centred on customer growth around identified customer segments
- Understand current behaviours, set targets and KPIs and measure progress towards the delivery of these
- University degree with 3 – 5+ years’ experience in CRM and loyalty with a focus on customer growth
- Client management / partnerships experience preferred but not essential
- Strong commercial, communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong team player, proactive, self-motivated and well organized
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Understanding of a second language would be preferred such as Chinese but is not essential
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- World's Leading Luxury Travel Retailer
- Work Life Balance, Five-day Work Week
- International & Dynamic Career Development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DFS VENTURE SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail