Quarry Bay Jobs Manager, Customer Engagement Position at DFS Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quarry Bay and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Manager, Customer Engagement in our business office, DFS Hong Kong Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||DFS Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Manager, Customer Engagement|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Purpose and Objective of the Role
- Develop, implement and maintain the Customer Lifecycle Management journey and Social CRM
- Develop strategic approach and CRM Campaigns through the insight gained by the collected data to acquire, motivate, engage and retain our best customers and turn new or existing customers into repeat customers and ultimately maximize Customer lifetime value
Customer Lifecycle Journey Management
- Own and lead the Loyalty Program lifecycle communication strategy development and implementation
- Loyalty Program marketing
- Plan and implement lifecycle campaigns and personalized communication for member acquisition and retention
- Collaborate with wider marketing team to create exciting, personalized content which will increase our member base engagement on various channels
- Work with all Divisions to improve and deliver leads acquisition, drive conversion performance and engagement of our Loyalty members
- Points Promotion, E-stamps promotions and Lead Strategy
- Track, measure and optimize performance to meet KPIs
- Manage Marketing Automation platforms, which is empowering the operation of our lifecycle management and communications; work with vendors and social agency to fully utilize the system capabilities
- Work closely with DFS partnership team to explore new source of acquisition
- Manage the campaign calendar, effectively prioritize marketing requests based on company and marketing goals; stakeholders management
- Plan and execute A/B testing and communicate results / insights to all key stakeholders
- Participate in brainstorming meetings with Brand marketing and promotions teams
- Work closely with Brand & Creative, Digital Marketing team to engage customers and provide a seamless journey
- Constant review and fine tune communication and CRM strategies to improve and deliver better customer communication and experiences
- Manage relationship with platform partners such as Salesforce
- Bachelor’s / University degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field required
- At least 6- 8 years of working experience on Customer base management
- Keen understanding of marketing communication, demand generation strategies and omni-channel customer journey
- Entrepreneurial ability to independently prioritize initiatives that drive maximum business values
- Strong analytical and excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional decision making, communication, inter-personal and project management skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage project details while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience leveraging complex marketing automation / CRM system like Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Candidate with experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other cloud marketing platform (content / campaign / journeys) is very much preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese and Mandarin (a Plus)
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- World's Leading Luxury Travel Retailer
- Work Life Balance, Five-day Work Week
- International & Dynamic Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DFS VENTURE SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail