Central Jobs Litigation Clerk Position at Mayer Brown
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Mayer Brown is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Litigation Clerk and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Filing and serving court documents
- Serving documents on companies and individuals
- Preparing simple affirmations and reports
- Providing litigation support (outdoor work is required)
- Performing administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
Qualifications / Person Specification
- Form 5 or above
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Basic Chinese and English skill (both written and spoken)
- Basic computer skills (MS Word)
- Responsible, organized and efficient
- Relevant experience prepared
- International Law firm
- Litigation Clerk
- Sizable Litigation team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mayer Brown is a distinctively global law firm, uniquely positioned to advise the world’s
leading companies and financial institutions on their most complex deals and disputes. With extensive reach across four continents, we are the only integrated law firm in the world with approximately 200 lawyers in each of the world’s three largest financial
centers—New York, London and Hong Kong—the backbone of the global economy. We have deep experience in high-stakes litigation and complex transactions across industry sectors, including our signature strength, the global financial services industry. Our diverse
teams of lawyers are recognized by our clients as strategic partners with deep commercial instincts and a commitment to creatively anticipating their needs and delivering excellence in everything we do. Our “one-firm” culture—seamless and integrated across
all practices and regions—ensures that our clients receive the best of our knowledge and experience. At Mayer Brown the principles of mutual respect, dignity and understanding are central to the way we work and help to provide an environment where diversity
and inclusion are embraced.
- Industry: Legal Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week