L&d – Assistant Manager Vacancies at Chandler Macleod Group (HK) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of L&D - Assistant Manager in our company, Chandler Macleod Group (HK) Limited. For candidates who reside in and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Chandler Macleod Group (HK) Limited|
|Position||L&d - Assistant Manager|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Handle full spectrum of talent development program.
- Work with department Head to identify training needs aligned with company objectives.
- Implement and localize global learning assets including managing program logistics for participants.
- Create and execute enrolment strategy for upcoming training.
- Advising and executing Learning & Development initiatives in different operations to align the organizational people development strategy.
- Evaluate the success of training programs through various methods, including observation, surveys, interviews, and feedback.
- Handle any ad hoc assignments from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years solid training experience – talent management in sizable companies.
- Excellent communication, listening and influencing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good command both spoken and written Chinese & English.
- L&D - Talent Management
- Sizeable MNC with good development opportunities
- Attractive benefit and remuneration package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Company OverviewWith over 1,00 internal employees and 13,00 employees out working on client sites, the Chandler Macleod Group is one of the region's largest employers and provider of human resources solutions - so we know what it takes to recruit, select and retain the best people. In fact, everything we do relates to unleashing potential in people and companies; from providing today's career opportunities to planning, measuring and managing the workforces of tomorrow.Additional Company InformationIndustryHuman Resources Management/Consultancy
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy