Kwun Tong Jobs [kklive] Ticketing & Administration Assistant/executive Position at Kklive Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we Kklive Limited are looking for candidates for the position of [kklive] ticketing & administration assistant/executive with permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria , experienced in and domiciled in Kwun Tong and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|[kklive] Ticketing & Administration Assistant/executive
|Type of Work
KKLIVE – the event publishing & ticketing company is hiring our Ticketing & Administration Assistant/Executive, welcome any candidates who are interested to join us!
- Handle ticketing event enquiries from event promoters and communicate with the event venues and follow-up the whole ticketing project
- Manage the internal communication about ticketing page set-up and payment settlement
- Monitor the sales and payment channels of events
- Assist on admin & documentation works of live events
- Help to handle the CS cases and communicate with CS team
- Provide on-site support of live events
- To assist in other ad-hoc assignment
- Degree holder
- At least 2-3 year working experience. Candidates who have less experience would be considered to assistant level
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good coordination and being well-organized is a must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and also independent
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate, including double pay, medical insurance, etc. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
(Personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for purposes of recruitment and selection.)
- Ticketing Specialist
- Admin Support for Event
- Music Live Event
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KKLIVE is a leading Asian live entertainment company. We are a highly passionate and experienced team dedicated to creating a one stop seamless service for clients looking to create the most vibrant live music experiences. We offer a range
of fully integrated live entertainment solutions from conceptualization, brand development, production and ticketing.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours