Sai Ying Pun Jobs Kindergarten Administrative Assistant / Officer (full-time / Part-time) Position at Mighty Oaks International Nursery & Kindergarten Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Mighty Oaks International Nursery & Kindergarten Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Sai Ying Pun and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Kindergarten Administrative Assistant / Officer (Full-Time / Part-Time) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & part time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: School Certificate
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Mighty Oaks International Nursery & Kindergarten Limited|
|Position||Kindergarten Administrative Assistant / Officer (full-time / Part-time)|
|Region||Sai Ying Pun|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Part Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Full-Time / Part-Time
Kindergarten Administrative Assistant / Officer
- Provide frontline service at the School Reception, including handling enquiries from students, teachers and the parents
- Good customer service skills will be an advantage
- Perform clerical duties including typing, filing, and administrative support to other staff and teachers
- Admissions related responsibilities from follow-up to completion of registration
- Take care of financial transactions in relation to student accounts
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above
- With at least two years of frontline working experience at counter, reception area, or customer services in a school environment preferred
- Administrative and frontline working experience in the education field will be an advantage
- Knowledge in human resource and basic accounting will be an advantage
- Good communication skills with proficiency in speaking English and Chinese (Cantonese and also Mandarin)
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|City||Sai Ying Pun|
- Administrative Work in a school
- Development opportunities
- 2 years working experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Children explore, learn, laugh, love and grow together in a nurturing educational environment. We facilitate this by focusing on character building integrated with a child-orientated and engaging curriculum so our students will blossom from acorns into
oaks of righteousness.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Medical insurance