Tin Hau Jobs Junior Secretary / Office Assistant Position at DCMSTUDIOS Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, DCMSTUDIOS Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Tin Hau and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Junior Secretary / Office Assistant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Matriculated
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Junior Secretary / Office Assistant|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
DCMSTUDIOS Architects + Urban Designers
Join a boutique Design Studio of Architects and Designers
- Perform general reception duties including greeting visitors, handling incoming calls, mail and communications, assisting professional staff, office supplies and other general administrative duties;
- Assist in full range of administration and clerical support for Directors;
- Assist accounts department with general administrative duties.
All candidates must have the following credentials :
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, with Putonghua an advantage;
- Senior high school matriculated (above average grades)
Competitive salary and benefits in design studios environment in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Please provide written resume in English to the Managing Director, with immediate start for best candidate :
2402 Citicorp Centre
18 Whitfield Road
Telephone : 2861 0812
|Region||Fat Tong Mun, Joss House Bay|
- Perform general office duties including reception
- Senior High School matriculated
- Fresh graduates also welcome
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DCMSTUDIOS Architects + Urban Design, commenced practice in Hong Kong in 1975. The practice is one of the most successful international architectural and interior design consultancies operating within the region with offices and associated
practices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, UK and Australia. In Asia, the practice is directed by Mr James Gibson who has over 25 years experience in the region. James is supported by locally based directors and an experienced team of over 50 architects and
professional staff. The Practice and its directors individually, have earned a reputation for providing only the highest level of innovative architectural design and project delivery skills and have achieved recognition through successful participation in
design competitions of international significance. DCMS has been fortunate in being commissioned by both significant client groups and corporate organizations for a wide range of project types. In Asia, this is reflected in our client list,
a selection of which includes Mandarin Oriental Hotels, Louis Vuitton, China Resources (Holdings), Cathay Pacific Airways, The Hongkong Bank, Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank, First Pacific Land, Swire Properties , Keppel Land, Salim Group, Hongkong Land,
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Sun Hung Kai Properties , Hang Lung Properties, Henderson Land, Ian Schrager Hotels, The Peninsula Group, Marco Polo Hotels, Holiday Inn Worldwide, Hilton Hotels, Enterprises,
Accor Asia Pacific and Television Broadcasts Ltd.
- Industry: Architecture/Building/Construction
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week