Central Jobs It Support (with App Support) – Up To 25-30k * 12 + 1 Month Gratuity Position at Pure Search International Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of IT Support (with App Support) - Up to 25-30K * 12 + 1 Month Gratuity. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Pure Search International Limited, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least , professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Pure Search International Limited|
|Position||It Support (with App Support) - Up To 25-30k * 12 + 1 Month Gratuity|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Our client is a stable financial firm in HK. Due to business needs, an IT Support professional is needed to join their team.
- Provide technical & user support for MS O365 environment including Office 365, Outlook & Exchange, SharePoint, Power-Automate and all related O365 Products
- Provide timely first-tier technical support and advice on IT devices, including desktops, desktop software laptops, printers, IP phones, mobile devices, conference room facilities, etc.
- Perform daily and ad-hoc supporting activities relating to IT. Liaise and co-ordinate with other departments and oversea staff
- Manage general IT documentations and user guidelines
- Perform any IT-related duties assigned by the Head of IT
- Knowledgeable and experience in administration of general desktops environment and user desk network equipment
- Sound familiar with cloud environment in M365 configuration and common market data platform
- Knowledge on programming skills in MS Excel Macro, Access, SQL DB, VBA/VBS are preferred
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Self-managing and able to work independently and under pressure
- Capable to sort appropriate external help in issues, conduct right timing escalation
- High standards of integrity, positive attitudes, willing to learn and explore new knowledge
- IT Support Role
- Stable Bank
- Friendly environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 199, Pure is a privately-owned search and recruitment firm. We find the next leaders for businesses across
the globe. Like the people we place and the companies they join, we’re experts who are passionate about what we do. We serve clients in financial services, professional services and commerce & industry, across our specialist practice areas: Tax, Legal, Finance,
Compliance, Global Markets, Risk, Treasury, Human Resources, Technology, Sales and Engineering. Each Pure consultant focuses on one of these practice areas, combining recruitment expertise and specialist market insight to connect top talent with leading businesses.
From our offices in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, New York and Berlin we work with businesses across the globe to help them attract,
engage, develop and retain their people.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy