Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs It Support Officer, Asia Pacific Position at Select Service Partner Asia Pacific Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of IT Support Officer, Asia Pacific. For those of you who live in Tsim Sha Tsui and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Select Service Partner Asia Pacific Limited, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least , professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Select Service Partner Asia Pacific Limited|
|Position||It Support Officer, Asia Pacific|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Perform daily 2nd Line technical support to our Hong Kong Head Office to ensure minimal downtime.
- Support users with Laptop Hardware and Software issues and participate in system migrations within infrastructure, enterprise & application IT solutions, communication database and regulatory compliance.
- Assist in the setup of New Laptops for the APAC Head Office and management of asset register.
- Eager to learn more about IT Infrastructure / cloud technology and a good understanding of networking concepts.
- Due to being a regional role you may be required to work out of Hong Kong hours, but we do offer a flexible working culture!
- Perform regular data backup and server administration (training provided)
- Assist on ad-hoc IT Projects when needed.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer science, networking, or similar related subject
- Prefer 1 years working experience in Windows, hardware/software support but would consider a graduate if they can demonstrate exceptional IT understanding.
- The role does require good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin due to being a regional role.
- Previous experience working in an F&B or Retail environment would be an asset
- Fantastic customer service skills and the ability to break down issues with a pragmatic approach
- Knowledge of O365, Endpoint Manager, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint will give you a big advantage.
- Immediately available is preferred.
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Address||Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Canton Rd, Harbour City, Select Service Partner Asia Pacific Ltd|
- Exposure to work with regional APAC team
- Provide Windows, Hardware & Software support
- 1 years working experience or above
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Select Service Partner (SSP) - The Food Travel Experts, has been established over 60 years is the leading dedicated operator of over 550 food and beverage brands in travel locations
worldwide. We are a public listed company in UK, over 35,00 employees serve millions of consumers every week, over 140 airports and 250 rail stations in over 30 countries around the world.
SSP has started its operations in Asia Pacific since 20 years ago and the first won contract was the Hong Kong Airport. Bringing into the Asia Pacific market, its expert operation,
SSP has gradually developed very successful and more sophisticated model in other major countries. In Asia Pacific, our presence includes Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Hainan, Xian, Hangzhou, Shenyang, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Australia,
Malaysia and India.
SSP operates a comprehensive portfolio of international, national, local and specialty brands andprovide unique, rewarding and fulﬁlling food experiences to our traveler. The brands
includingBurger King,Ajisen Ramen, Itamae Sushi, Starbucks, Marks & Spencer Simply Food, Caviar House & Prunier, Pizza Hut, Popeyes Chicken & Biscuit, Cafe Deco, and more.
SSP has been also operating in Hong Kong International Airport since it opened in 1997. The operation here, at this high-profile hub airport, remains one of our largest in the region.
SSP in Hong Kong International Airport is winner of "World's Best Airport Dining Experience", as voted for by customers around the globe in the Skytrax World Airport Awards 2017. We are proud of being one of the major catering operators in the HK International
Welcome to find out more about us by visiting our website at
- Industry: Food and Beverage