Wan Chai Jobs It Support (law Firm / Mnc) (ref 011) Position at Triangle Recruitment
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of IT Support (Law Firm / MNC) (Ref 011) in our company, Triangle Recruitment. For candidates who reside in Wan Chai and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Non-Degree Tertiary or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||It Support (law Firm / Mnc) (ref 011)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide first-level support related to hardware/software, and network problems
- Provide problem analysis/ fixing, answering hotlines and services request
- Perform technical support & troubleshooting
- Recommend modifications to existing or new SOPs
- Follow-up with users to ensure satisfaction
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma or above in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in IT Helpdesk Support
- Solid experience in Windows support & technical support
- Knowledge in handling helpdesk call / Call centre is a plus
- Working on shift maybe required
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
If this is a role for you, please apply now by sending your resume (in MS WORD format) with your expected salary to us via our company email : info @ trianglerecruit.com or click “APPLY NOW“
** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
The information provided by applicants will be used for employment related purpose only. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- IT Helpdesk
- Hands off management
- Flexible working hours
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a Hong Kong based recruitment professional company that connects companies and candidates to their success.
Triangle Recruitment is talented with over 30 years of recruitment experience combined in our team and is no doubt one of the most experienced in the local market.
Our core value holds with our passion. Our passion comes from becoming your partner, your friend, someone who understands your needs and wants. Our drive comes from the
success we bring you, the feeling that we are worthwhile. We believe that services drives connections and that is what we are good at, we avoid time-wasting, misunderstandings and confusions.
For more information on our Recruitment Services, please visit
We are constantly looking for talent to join in our company! Feel free to email us at
[email protected] and keep yourself updated with market information!
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours