It Helpdesk Support (multiple Opening, Up To 30k) Vacancies at Hays
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Matriculated
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$20,000 - HK$30,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|It Helpdesk Support (multiple Opening, Up To 30k)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Your new role
- Deliver quality IT services to headquarter / remote sites/shopping mall end-users
- Provide daily IT-related troubleshooting and supports to the users including hardware and software installation, maintenance and related issues
- Take ownership of incident resolution, prioritize and keep track of ticket status and make escalations according to standard operating procedures and agreed service level.
- Provide ad-hoc stand-by support for VIP users, events/meetings/conferences as necessary.
- Propose, configure, implement, test and support the IT related projects in compliance with company needs
- Maintain documentation for internal operations and end-user knowledge base
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal users and external vendors in support of company initiatives
What you’ll need to succeed
- A good team player with strong customer service and assertive attitude; able to follow through tasks until completion independently
- High degree of maturity, positive-thinking, sense of responsibility and proactivity with self-learning and initiating ability
- Well organized and detail-minded
- Willing to work in a multicultural Region
- Strong analytical and problem resolving skill with good sense of risk management
- Good presentation skills in order to provide trainings internally.
What you need to do now
- If you are interested in this role, please send your latest CV or call Jacky Chow at +852 2230 7986
- If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Tier1- Tier2 support
- User support
- Good benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Hays, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.Operating across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments, Hays placed 67,00 candidates into permanent jobs and around 220,00 into temporary assignments in the 2016 financial year. Our breadth and depth of expertise has enabled us to power the world of work for many decades.In Hong Kong, our recruiting experts are available to you in the following specialisms:Accountancy & FinanceBanking & Financial ServicesEngineeringFinance TechnologyHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInsurance Legal Life Sciences ProcurementSales & MarketingSupply ChainTo connect with a recruiting expert at Hays, visit us at ww.hays.com.hk or follow Hays on LinkedIn - The #1 Recruiter on LinkedIn globally.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy