Central & Western Area Jobs Investor Relations / Public Relaions / Media Relations Position at Apegen Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Apegen Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central & Western Area and surrounding areas with minimum criteria and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of investor relations / public relaions / media relations and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Investor Relations / Public Relaions / Media Relations|
|Region||Central & Western Area|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
As an Investor Relations professional, you will be at the forefront of developing and implementing strategies to build and maintain positive relationships between a company and media. This role provides an exciting opportunity to use your communication and analytical skills to help promote the success of a company and its stakeholders.
If you are a recent graduate or someone who is passionate about building relationships and analyzing financial and operational data, we encourage you to apply. In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Prepare and present communication materials such as presentations, reports, and press releases that showcase the strengths and potential of the company.
- Analyze the company’s performance and identify opportunities to improve its shareholder structure and liquidity by building relationships with potential investors and analysts.
- Facilitate events such as investor conferences and roadshows, and collect feedback and develop reports that provide valuable insights to the company’s management team.
- Cultivate relationships with existing clients and establish networks with media to help promote positive relationships and showcase the company’s success.
We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic about this opportunity and who meets the following requirements:
- University degree in a relevant field such as Business, Finance, Economics or Communications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, and have a good understanding of the “profit and loss” account.
- IANG student
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and successful team and help promote the success of a company. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and development within the company. If you are interested in this position, we encourage you to apply today!
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|City||Central & Western Area|
|Address||Apegen Limited, Room 701, 7th floor, Tower 2, Silvercord, 30 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
- Build relationships, analyze company performance
- Create and present communication materials
- Join a dynamic team with growth opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Embrace your talent and discover your full potential
We are helping you to pave a solid road towards success
At “A People Generator” our experienced yet professional team is dedicated to offer customized career development services for all unseen young professionals, just like you.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week