Central Jobs International Banking Manager Ii – Wealth & Personal Banking Position at HSBC
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, HSBC is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of International Banking Manager II - Wealth & Personal Banking and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||International Banking Manager Ii - Wealth & Personal Banking|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an International Banking Manager II.
- Demonstrates high level international banking knowledge and understand international customers’ banking needs
- Increases our international awareness to internal and external markets and seeks new opportunities in generating new business to support WPB business growth
- Enables staff to grow and develop capabilities to achieve individual KPIs which contribute to WPB business performance
- Oversees staff performance, sales and operation processes in line with Group/WPB/RTD strategies
- Understands and strictly follows the regulatory guidelines and updated standards so as to follow changes in the operating environment timely and accurately
- University degree holder
- At least 3 years of sales and service experience in RBWM, preferrably with international exposure within which 1-2 years at supervisory level
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Able to manage multi-tasking and committed to meet deadlines
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
|Address||HSBC Holdings plc, Hsbc Headquarters Building, Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong|
- Leadership role
- Client engagement opportunity
- World's leading financial institution
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations. Our global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through three global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, Global Banking & Markets.
Our network covers 64 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, North America, and Latin America.
We aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Whether you are looking for a first job or taking the next step in your career, we offer many ways for you to achieve your ambitions. Come and work with us and you'll have opportunities to build connections with colleagues and customers worldwide and help
build the bank for the future.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy