Wan Chai Jobs Interior Designer Position at Laud Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Laud Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Wan Chai and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Interior Designer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Non-Degree Tertiary
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Our studio is seeking young and talented designers who want to work in a creative and interactive team environment!
- must have a strong sense to visualise design in 3D, and to explain ideas clearly
- must be passionate to design, self-motivated and confident
- have a strong design skill with confidence to provide tasks including sourcing, preparing quotations, setting up different schedules, such as lighting, FF&E, ironmongery etc.
- strong experience with client-facing for private residential project
- excellent communication skills; must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- can prepare working drawings, interior architecture details, help manage and produce drawing packages in AutoCAD
- can interact with suppliers with confidence and coordinate with them to produce bespoke design
- minimum education requirement; degree/diploma in interior design/architecture/environmental design
- work experience; minimum five years’ working experience in residential interiors
- skills requirement; must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word & Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, AutoCAD; Sketchup
- ability to use V-Ray/Enscape to produce progress renderings are advantageous
LAUD offers competitive benefits and salary package. Our studio is always looking for creative and energetic teamplayers to join our studio!
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be in PDF format, max 8MB. Please include a cover letter, CV, portfolio, notice period required to leave your current position and salary expectations.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|Address||26/F, LAUD Limited, 239 Hennessy Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
- design, creative, energetic, teamplayer, proactive
- min. education req: design related diplomas
- MPF, performance bonus, 5-day week, full time job
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LAUD limited is a young and professional design studio where we strive to provide creative and modern design with excellent craftsmanship. We believe that interior design spaces must be
highly functional, while creating an excellent spatial experience for the users. Our design always encourage strong design elements with rich details. Our projects range from high-end bespoke residential to institution designs including schools and offices.
Most of our projects are located in Southeast Asia and Hong Kong. We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity for talented, confident full-time designer to join our team.
Our works can be visited on INSTAGRAM:LAUDandww.laud.hk
- Industry: Interior Design/Graphic Design
- Benefits & Others: Performance bonus, Five-day work week