Lai Chi Kok Jobs Innovation Manager (intimate Apparel) Position at Hop Lun (HK) Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Innovation Manager (Intimate Apparel) in our company, Hop Lun (HK) Ltd. For candidates who reside in Lai Chi Kok and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hop Lun (HK) Ltd|
|Position||Innovation Manager (intimate Apparel)|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
You will be responsible to take an important role in Business Development, Innovation & Material Sourcing in the Business (Sales) Department.
- Build customer/consumer profiles and product segmentation including price affordability by each brand
- Identify and connect with new product creation across brands
- Connect with innovative raw material suppliers and yarn suppliers for early collaboration
- Identify immerging wearable technologies and applications
- Identify advancements in machinery and techniques for better productivity and product reengineering
- Covert concepts into meaningful products and present to brands
- Act as the main conduit between brand Design and internal Hop Lun teams (Design, Product Development, Technical, Merchandising and Industrial Engineering)
- Degree holder in garment & textile or equivalent in any discipline
- 10 years or above of sales, merchandising and product innovation experience in intimate apparel industry
- With strong team leadership and good influencer to motivate others in driving innovative product
- Proactive, passionate to grow business, sales oriented and customer-focused
- Excellent communication with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- With strong abilities in problem solving and conflict resolution
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Travelling to China or overseas is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes within Hop Lun Group. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful and their information will be destroyed after one year.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Intimate apparel innovation & material sourcing
- Work close with design,PD, technical, sales & merc
- 5 days work, 20 AL, flex time, medical, training
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hop Lun, founded in 1992, is a leading international fashion company with headquarter situated in Hong Kong. We today have 12 fully
owned factories in Bangladesh, China and Indonesia. We engage in design, development and manufacture of fashion lingerie, swimwear and loungewear.
Other than providing one-on-one ODM service to global retailers, we also have our global wholesale and D2C brands operating under the name of "Dorina". We have sales representative offices in Hong Kong, Austria, Benelux, Germany, Sweden, UK and USA in supporting
the distribution and business growth.
We are now seeking high-calibre individuals to help us expand our business and strengthen our operations. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in Hop Lun Family.
- Industry: Clothing/Garment/Textile
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours