Central Jobs Information Technology Officer Position at International Finance Centre Management Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Information Technology Officer. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, International Finance Centre Management Co Ltd, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Non-Degree Tertiary, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||International Finance Centre Management Co Ltd|
|Position||Information Technology Officer|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and network of the company
- Trouble shooting and handle of enquiries from our users
- Software and hardware procurement / maintenance / configuration / upgrade
- Coordinate, setup and maintain various internal IT systems, such as Leasing Management System, Sun Accounting System, Human Resources Information System
- Regular maintenance and housekeeping for Servers
- Maintenance and update IT license and records
- Negotiate and coordinate with different internal / external parties on various IT issues
- Continuous upgrade of IT standards by providing advice on various hardware, software, policies and statutory issues
- Ad hoc IT related projects as assigned, such as office removal, setup of new systems
- Manage Backup System such as Veeams
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information System or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-4 years IT working experience with exposure in exchange / Office 365, Microsoft Window Server, ESXI, Fortigate firewall
- Knowledge in network switch(H3C) & Cisco
- Hands on experience in Nimble & MSA Storage
- Candidate with 365 migration experience will be an advantage
- Team player, self-disciplined and detail minded
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Information Technology Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package includes double pay, discretionary bonus, meal reimbursement, medical scheme, comprehensive leave and MPF. If you possess a positive attitude with a strong belief in high quality of service, please submit your application with resume and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” or send to:
Human Resources Dept., International Finance Centre Management Co., Ltd.
Suite 2013, Two International Finance Centre, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Information Technology
- computer system
- Computer Science
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
International Finance Centre Management Co., Ltd
(PMC Licence No. C-921828)which specializes in quality and professional property management services. Our objective is to deliver personalized and diversified services to our prestigious tenants and customers.
We invite high caliber candidates to cope with our rapid expansion:-
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week