Kwai Hing Jobs Human Resources Officer Position at Spacebox Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Human Resources Officer. For those of you who live in Kwai Hing and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Spacebox Limited, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Human Resources Officer|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in the on-demand storage industry in Hong Kong? Look no further than Spacebox! As the pioneers in this field, we have transformed the industry and are committed to continuing to set new standards. Joining our company offers not only the chance to make a difference in a field that has been overlooked, but also access to ongoing career development opportunities to take your career to the next level.
At Spacebox, we believe in creating a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers our team members to perform at their best. Our mission is to help Hong Kongers maximize the space they have, and we take pride in providing an outstanding service that is second to none.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to work for a company that is revolutionizing the on-demand storage industry in Hong Kong. Join us at Spacebox and be a part of something truly special! Learn more about our service HERE.
What you’ll be doing?
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of assigned recruitment activities, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Responsible in managing payroll process, attendance, leave records, etc
- Organize and implement employee relations events
- Support in reviewing and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects as required
What are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 3 years of human resources working experience of which talent acquisition is definitely a plus
- Multi-tasking with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Service-oriented, meticulous, detail-oriented and desire to learn
- Good time and program management skills
- Able to work flexibly in a fast-paced team environment and with strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Be part of us, you will enjoy:
- 5-day work per week
- 12 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Birthday leave
- Monthly birthday party
- 3-month probation period
- Open and highly collaborative team, share and learn with your colleagues every day
- Very flat structure, bring your ideas and the management will always listen
- Dynamic and fun work environment
- Smart Casual Dress Code
Work location : Approximately 5-8 minutes’ walk from Kwai Hing MTR station.
We offer competitive remuneration to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your resume, current and expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW .
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Spacebox. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 6 months.
|Address||Spacebox 隨存屋 - Hong Kong Storage 迷你倉/迷你箱儲存, Yam Hop Hing Industrial Building, 40號 Kwai Wing Rd, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong|
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process
- Great Career Development
- Dynamic and fun work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As one of the earliest on-demand storage companies in Hong Kong, Spacebox has played a significant role in transforming the industry. Our innovative and efficient storage solutions
have set the standard for the industry and inspired many imitators. At Spacebox, we continue to push ourselves to improve and innovate, always striving to provide the best possible service to our customers. Join our team and be part of a company that has a
proven track record of success and a commitment to excellence.
- Industry: Mass Transportation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week