Shatin Area Jobs Human Resources Officer (hrbp Support) Position at Swire Coca-Cola HK Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Human Resources Officer (HRBP Support) in our company, Swire Coca-Cola HK Ltd. For candidates who reside in Shatin Area and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Swire Coca-Cola HK Ltd|
|Position||Human Resources Officer (hrbp Support)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The incumbent will be responsible to assist the HR Business Partner to support end-to-end HR solutions and transformation including but not limited to Manpower Planning & Control, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development & Retention, Recognition & Reward and Employee Engagement. He/she is expected to work closely with line departments to understand business needs, conducting interviews. He/she should also explore and review the wide range of personnel services support in the areas of hiring, manpower planning, report preparation, recruitment strategies, campus recruiting.
- Report to HRBP to support employees’ full life cycle and be the HR focal point of dedicated business units
- Coordinate and participate in the recruitment process, preparing and placing ads, managing recruitment agencies, pre-selecting applications, conducting interviews according to defined standards
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives
- Create and execute recruitment strategies & recruitment metrics
- Work closely with the entire HR team in driving the implementation of company objectives and programs
- Prepare various HR reports and analysis for management review
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in Business Administration with major in Human Resources Management is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in a sizable organization, campus recruiting is a plus
- Work experience in FMCG or F&B industry will be an advantage
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations in Hong Kong
- Proactive and detail-minded with strong communication and organizational skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment and collaborating ideas with the team to achieve HR objectives and goals
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently under tight timelines
- Has a change mind set with a flexible can-do attitude
- Strong communication and writing skills in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office, SAP system usage is a plus
Please apply with full resume, current and expected salary and availability to: The Human Resources Manager, Swire Coca-Cola HK, 17-19 Yuen Shun Circuit, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, or by clicking ‘Apply Now’. Please quote the reference number.
*Personal data provided are treated in strictest confidence and for recruitment purposes only. All information will be destroyed after the process completed.*
- Support end-to-end HR solutions for business units
- Talent Acq & Dev, Retention, Employee Engagement
- Optimistic, proactive, growth mindset, team player
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Swire Coca-Cola HK, the authorized bottler and distributor of The Coca-Cola Company in Hong Kong since
1965, is the leading non-alcoholic beverage manufacturer in the region. We refresh the people in Hong Kong with endless beverage choices. With more than 20 beverage brands and over 80 products, the company produces and distributes more than 64 million unit
cases annually. In 1991, the company built the world’s tallest bottling plant in Shatin-147 metres tall with 18 floors and over 70,00 square metres of floor space.
Our people are our best asset and teamwork is the key to our success. We believe it takes passion, integrity and high standards to
be the best and well-respected company. A career with Swire Coca-Cola HK means joining the leading beverage company with a global vision and being part of a working culture that is open and promotes long-term people growth.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours