Shatin Area Jobs Human Resources Officer (compensation & Benefits) Position at Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (COMPENSATION & BENEFITS) with full time & contract working hours for our company office, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, for residents of Shatin Area and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (COMPENSATION & BENEFITS).
|Company||Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd|
|Position||Human Resources Officer (compensation & Benefits)|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Reporting to the Assistant Human Resources Manager (Compensation & Benefits), the Human Resources Officer (Compensation & Benefits) will be responsible for the following duties:
- Handle all payroll administration matters, such as processing monthly payroll calculations, final payment and gratuity payment;
- Administer the Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme, such as enrolment and termination of members, monitoring of monthly contribution and reviewing investment funds performance reports;
- Handle all income tax matters, employees’ compensation claims in relation to staff injuries at work;
- Support the development and implementation of HR systems, such as performing data conversion, system testing and parallel run;
- Assist in preparation of the management reports and annual budget; and
- Perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A higher diploma or university degree in human resources management or a relevant discipline;
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience;
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance, Hong Kong Taxation, MPF regulations and other related legislations;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definite advantage;
- Proficient in computer software applications including MS-Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing; and
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
- Perform benefits administration
- Handle employees’ compensation claims
- Support payroll admin and HR system development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment
in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Major Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance