Human Resource Officer Vacancies at Chandler Macleod Group (HK) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Human Resource Officer with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, Chandler Macleod Group (HK) Limited, for residents of and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Chandler Macleod Group (HK) Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Human Resource Officer.
|Company||Chandler Macleod Group (HK) Limited|
|Position||Human Resource Officer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
– Assist in daily human resources tasks, such as onboarding support, document preparation, benefits administration, employee mobility, leave management etc.
– Oversee compensation and benefits, including employee benefits administration, insurance updates, MPF etc.
– Perform comprehensive human resources administration tasks, including payment processing, internal cost allocation and some different allowance etc.
– Process monthly payroll for Hong Kong and the UK.
– Maintain and update the HR system and records.
– Prepare regular HR statistical analysis reports, such as headcount and staff movement reports.
– Assist with HR-related projects, exercises, and initiatives.
– Support and complete other assigned ad hoc duties.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management.
– At least 2 years of solid HR and C&B experience in a sizable organization.
– Strong payroll knowledge and HRIS proficiency, with experience in system transformation (preferably IPL and Workday).
– High numerical aptitude and familiarity with employment regulations.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
– Detail-oriented and capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Sizeable and well-established company
- Compensation & Benefit
- Attractive benefit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Company OverviewWith over 1,00 internal employees and 13,00 employees out working on client sites, the Chandler Macleod Group is one of the region's largest employers and provider of human resources solutions - so we know what it takes to recruit, select and retain the best people. In fact, everything we do relates to unleashing potential in people and companies; from providing today's career opportunities to planning, measuring and managing the workforces of tomorrow.Additional Company InformationIndustryHuman Resources Management/Consultancy
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy