Kowloon Bay Jobs Hr System Analyst Position at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Limited are looking for candidates for the position of hr system analyst with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Degree, experienced in and domiciled in Kowloon Bay and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Limited|
|Position||Hr System Analyst|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist in all HR digitalization and transformation improvement projects for Hong Kong and the whole Group
- Work collaboratively and in strong partnership with HR departments to drive different transformation initiatives
- Active contribute to the HR transformation journey and drive enhancement of employee experience by implementing HR operations model change, process improvement and technologies implementation
- Assist in review and implement existing HR policies and procedures and provide advisory for improvement
- Support HRIS systems by providing troubleshooting and guidance to users
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
What We Are Looking For:
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience, preferably gained from sizable companies / MNC
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, HR Management, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build working relationship at all levels; Self-motivated and a team-player
- Able to work independently under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office in particular Excel, Words and PowerPoint
We offer competitive remuneration package, including 5 days work, guarantee double pay and medical benefits to the right candidate. You may visit our website at ww.angloeastern.com for more information about our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment.
- Global exposure
- Work life balance
- Good career prospects
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Anglo-Eastern was established in the mid-70s in Hong Kong, where we are head-quartered. We are the top independent ship-manager in the world, and
provide ship management, crew management and new building consultancy and related services to renowned, household name, international ship owners and operators. Anglo-Eastern has 25 offices worldwide, with over 1,700 shore-based employees and a pool of over
27,00 professional seafarers. You may visit our website at ww.angloeastern.com for more information about our Company.:
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping