Mong Kok Jobs Hr Manager Position at Frieslandcampina (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Frieslandcampina (Hong Kong) Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Mong Kok and surrounding areas as hr manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Frieslandcampina (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Are you looking for a new role within HR? Do you have enough experience to be able to operate independently and are you the connecting factor in the team?
For our FrieslandCampina Hong Kong location, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven HR Manager.
As HR Manager you are part of the location management team (LT) and you are responsible for the total scope (Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Performance and Talent Management cycle and Culture). You work collaboratively with a small HR team to support the Hong Kong office on the above activities. As a HR business partner your focus is on advising and coaching managers and ensuring the sustainable employability of our employees.
- HR Manager reports to the HR Associate Director and is a part of the local management team (LT).
- Strategic and tactical business partner for line management by advising, coaching and ensuring the sustainable employability of our employees.
- Supporting teams and managers with the development of (leadership) capacities and team development.
- Driving the on-site culture and leadership program.
- Creating and executing an HR plan that matches the goals and ambitions of the company.
- Independent roll-out of HR projects and processes (e.g. Performance Management Cycle, employee satisfaction survey and talent management) and participate in cross-location HR projects.
- Responsible for internal communication
- Actively building an internal and external network from the HR discipline in order to continuously improve.
What we ask
- BS/Master’s preferred in Human Resources, Business Administration or relative degree along with 7 plus years of HR experience, interest in working in a FMCG environment and being involved in broader themes on site (including office management).
- Inspiring personality with ambition and drive; focus on culture, leadership and behaviours.
- Has experience in managing day to day operations and guiding end-to-end HR processes.
- Strong business partner experience with solid HR operations management.
- Proven and demonstrated knowledge of and partnerships with internal stakeholders such as Finance, Procurement and Corporate Affairs teams.
- Strong communication capabilities both in English and Chinese.
- Strong Human Resources Business Partner Experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Ambitious individual willing to grow in the role
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited
is a multi-national dairy company headquartered in the Netherlands, with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific that includes Hong Kong. Royal FrieslandCampina provides around 1 billion consumers all over the world with
dairy products containing valuable nutrients. With annual revenue of 11.5 billion euro. FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s five largest dairy companies.
In Hong Kong, our key consumer products are Infant Milk and Ready to Drink Milk under the brand names of
Friso and Dutch Lady. In the Food Service, we are well known for market leader
Black & White Evaporated Milk preferred by Tea Masters and long heritage
Longevity sweetened condensed milk. We are expanding our business in the China market, Macau as well as Taiwan from our base in Hong Kong.
We are recruiting high calibre people to strengthen our team to further grow our market positions.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week