Kowloon Bay Jobs Hr Business Partner And Talent Acquisition Position at Asia Infrastructure Solutions Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Asia Infrastructure Solutions Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kowloon Bay and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Asia Infrastructure Solutions Limited
|Hr Business Partner And Talent Acquisition
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
The HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition will be responsible for providing HR guidance and support to business leaders and line managers, as well as managing the end-to-end recruitment process to attract and retain top talent. This role requires a strong understanding of HR best practices, talent acquisition, and the ability to influence and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Partner with business leaders to understand their strategic priorities and identify opportunities to enhance the employer brand and attract top talent
- Develop and implement effective talent acquisition strategies, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting candidates
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process across the organization, ensuring a positive candidate experience and timely hiring decisions
- Conduct in-depth candidate search and interviews, screen and select ideal candidates within a consistent timeline, and maintain a high interview-to-offer ratio
- Manage campus graduate recruitment initiatives to build a talent pipeline for the organization.
- Manage the employee lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding, and ensure that HR policies and processes are in place to support a positive employee experience
- Build strong relationships with external recruitment partners and manage vendor relationships to ensure the delivery of high-quality candidates
- Provide guidance and support to managers on performance management, employee relations, and other HR-related matters
- Partner with the HR team to develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and programs that align with organizational goals and support a positive employee experience
- Work closely with managers to ensure the effective onboarding of new hires, as well as provide ongoing support and coaching to employees throughout their tenure with the company
- Collaborate with the Head of HR to develop and implement talent management and succession planning strategies to ensure the organization has the necessary talent to achieve its present and future business objectives
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in HR and talent acquisition, and share insights with the HR team and business leaders
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of HR
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- At least 8 years of experience in HR and talent acquisition, with at least 4 years in an in-house Talent Acquisition role in a design and engineering consultancy or a similar industry
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of talent acquisition strategies and tools, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting candidates
- In-depth knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and programs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible team player with a proven ability to work in a diverse culture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration
- 8 years of experience in HR and talent acquisition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asia Infrastructure Solutionsis a leader in delivering sustainable design, engineering,
project & programme management, cost management, business advisory and consultancy solutions for the infrastructure, buildings and environmental markets. The company was established by Global Infrastructure Solutions Inc. (GISI) and its founding members who
bring over 90 years of project experience in Asia.
Asia Infrastructure Solutions has a strong and diversified team of project managers, construction managers, programme managers, cost managers, sustainability consultants and various disciplines
of engineering professionals with a long track record in the infrastructure, building and environmental markets delivering the future for the built and natural environment. Our professional and technical expertise and capabilities are inherited from theArcadis
Design & Engineering / Hyder / Freeman Fox in Hong Kong and Arcadis Consulting / EC Harris / Davis Langdon & Seah businesses in Singaporewhich span many decades in the Asia region.
Being part of the GISI family of companies enables us to provide a full suite of professional services to meet our clients’ needs for their programs and projects throughout the inception,
planning, design, construction and operation & maintenance stages, in Asia and beyond.
- Industry: Engineering - Building, Civil, Construction / Quantity Survey
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance