Yuen Long Jobs Group Brand Manager – Ice Cream / Chilled Products Position at Nestle Hong Kong Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Nestle Hong Kong Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Yuen Long and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Group Brand Manager – Ice Cream / Chilled Products and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Nestle Hong Kong Ltd
|Group Brand Manager – Ice Cream / Chilled Products
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
(Working location: Yuen Long)
Good food, good life that is what we stand for. We believe in the power of food to enhance lives. Good food nourishes and delights the senses. It helps children grow healthy, pets thrive, parents age gracefully and everyone live life to the fullest. Good food brings us together. Good food also respects our planet and protects resources for future generations.
A day in the life of being the Group Brand Manager
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects/programs with good business acumen, business planning from strategy development to execution, to drive the top and bottom-line growth for our brand.
You will build strong brands and generate strong brand building result.
What you’ll be doing?
- Strategically determine target consumers by using attractiveness and ability to win, develop consumer insight, understand target consumer perceived values of brands
- Develop brand essence from Strategic Business Unit of global level
- Develop brand portfolio strategy, contribute to pricing and promotional strategy, propose brand portfolio for key channels/customers and successfully execute innovation & renovation
- Deliver tastiest and healthiest food/beverage experiences within brand portfolio
- Get understanding of shopping behaviours and motivations of target consumers, designing shopping experiences that delight consumers
- Manage the development and execution of strong functionally aligned brands and Integrated Commercial Planning, accountable for the performance, health and strategic alignment with the Marketing Business Solutions
- Understand business impact and prioritize Product Fixed Marketing Expenditure and Treasury & Trade Solutions investment
- Clearly lead and co-ordinate all plans with appropriate company personnel/departments, work in partnership with communication agencies and ensure all brand communication contributing to enhancement of the corporate image
What are we looking for?:
- Degree holder or above in Marketing or business-related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of brand management experience in FMCG, preferably from food & beverage industry. With product development exposure is definitely an advantage.
- Good business acumen, business planning from strategy development to execution, to drive the top and bottom-line growth for assigned brands
- Capability to lead agencies to develop and execute effective adverting and media plan, which has to be in line with the overall brand proposition in cost effective manner
- Competence in analyzing consumer research and market data, conclude respective business action
- Strong interpersonal skills, with direct people management responsibility to develop and motivate subordinate
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient PC skills
Why you should consider this opportunity:
We offer an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits to the right candidates, such as
- 13 months salary
- Performance bonus
- 20 days of annual leave
- Medical benefit
- 5 days work week
- Flexible working arrangement
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary via “Apply Now“.
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development and its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits and wellness programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
(All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)
- World No.1 F&B company with collaborative culture
- Market leading brands in multiple categories
- Challenging work & strong expectation for success
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best
tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,00 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country
in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success.
We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours