Southern Area Jobs Graphic Designer Position at Nam Kee Spring Roll Noodle Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Graphic Designer. For those of you who live in Southern Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Nam Kee Spring Roll Noodle Company Limited, and able to under a permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least , professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Nam Kee Spring Roll Noodle Company Limited|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Develop brand identity for local fast food chain stores in Hong Kong and Franchise in Korea;
- Produce graphic design of marketing and promotion materials including social media posts, thematic campaign creative, app content design and menu production;
- Coordinate production and delivery of marketing and promotional materials;
- In house Web design development and maintenance, to produce excellent design and concept for online promotion;
- Occasional visits group’s restaurants for implementation of graphic visuals;
- Work under the direction of marketing and operational team to assist in project-based and ad-hoc tasks on creatives;
- Candidate able to take on project management role for store renovation/ development to ensure new store comply with operation requirement within the timeline will be considered as Senior Brand & Design Associate.
- Diploma holder in Graphic Design or related fields;
- Proficiency at Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (min. requirement). Ability to use wix.com – website creator will be preferred;
- Minimum one year relevant working experience in graphic design (entry-level are welcomed for interview);
- Good command of English and Chinese/Cantonese is a must;
- Creative and a strong visual sense required;
- Experience in F&B and hospitality is a plus;
- Mature, well-organized, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines;
- Good communication skills with willingness to learn and flexible to changing situations.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary by email to hr@ namkee.hk .
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- 5-day work week
- Creative and a strong visual sense required
- Attractive salary package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering