Central Jobs Graphic Designer Position at M Plus Design & Architecture Consultancy (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Graphic Designer. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, M Plus Design & Architecture Consultancy (Hong Kong) Limited, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||M Plus Design & Architecture Consultancy (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are currently seeking a specialist to join our creative team in HK. This opening offer an opportunity to work with well-known international brands and their professional team.
1) Responsible for all visual duties as required including POSM, KV, Guideline, packaging and other social media advertising.
2) Work closely with creative team and create related graphic deliverable for presentation and print production
3) Participate in concept development to design development
4) Perform photo retouching, graphic designs for 2D/3D display in retail-related projects
- Minimum 2 years Graphic Design experience, solid experience in Cosmetics industry with POSM, Display, KV, Guideline, packaging is more appreciated.
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic /Multi-Media Design or any other equivalent.
- Good understanding of consumer behaviour and latest market trend.
- Able to develop strategic and conceptual ideas for innovative retail solutions.
- Have a strong creative background and a good eye for detail.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with teamwork spirit.
- Good time management skill, able to catch-up deadline.
- Efficient and proficient knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign on Mac.
- Good hand sketch ability is appreciated.
- After Effect is preferred.
- Immediate available is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' relevant working experience
- creative thinking and be different
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
M+ is an international design agency specializing in innovative design thinking and well-engineered solutions.
Our designs are fueled and nurtured by consumers insights, trends and marketing research as well as personal sensitivity and intuition: The combination and balance of rational vs. emotional.
Our services go from Branding: Naming, Visual Identity, Packaging - to
Retail: POSM, Cosmetic counters, Hair salons, Fashion stores, boutiques, exhibition & events - to
Health&Well-being / Green industries: Clinics, Spas, Organic food & lifestyle..
No matter the project size or scope, we always aim to create great design concepts that will provide memorable user experience and optimal brand performance. With experience of working for some of the world’s most iconic brands from Europe as well as Chinese
local brands, we understand both markets and cultures dynamics and are fully equipped to deliver unique and reliable designs.
We believe our dedication, creativity and natural instincts have been key to our success in producing some of the most striking and practical environment retail solutions.
If you are passionate on our company, welcome to join us!
Don't hesitate!! Check it out with our Home Page:
- Industry: Interior Design/Graphic Design
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week